Galaxy Note 2 Spen Low Sensitivity Issue
I just got my samsung Note 3 1 month back, but my S pen started acting weird after 3 week..Whenever I try to draw something or even just touch the screen the s pen kind of very heavy and low sensitivity and i need to push harder to draw or write something
and im try the tweak of the potentiometer in side the pen and tried more then one time to adjust it but the position of it was the best one and give me the best result...(but still very heavy sensitivity).
im try also to replace the tip but with no change !!
I do not know what i do please try to help me
ANYONE ELSE FACING ANY SUCH ISSUES RELATED TO NOTE 3 OR OTHER MOBILE / TABLET..DO SHARE..!!
- 12-13-2013, 10:37 AM #2
- 12-13-2013, 10:41 AM #4
- By solo12gauge in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 16Last Post: 04-15-2014, 05:20 PM
- By Tazmaniaq8 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 31Last Post: 04-14-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Kbutron in forum ASUS Fonepad 7Replies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2014, 10:10 AM
- By Raptor007 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 10Last Post: 02-02-2014, 10:24 PM
- By Harshuvinod in forum LG G2Replies: 9Last Post: 12-15-2013, 06:19 PM