Spigen's new magnetic clip for the note 3 s-view cover.

jeremy81

Feb 18, 2011
Visit site
I've been wishing someone would make one of these. I've had my cover for about a week and it still pops open after having it open or folded back for awhile. Thanks for sharing.

mcgeorge36

Dec 8, 2009
Visit site
Speigen also finally has their S - view hard case available for pre - order. Dropped the cash for that one and hoping it ships soon.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

Ni Hammad

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
I ordered a clip as well. It's nice how you can change it from case to case if you switch view covers. Nice touch.

Posted via Android Central App

fallenangel808

Oct 7, 2013
Visit site
Debating on ordering one. We just pre-ordered the Spigen Slim Armor View cases and hoping to stick w/ those for a while. If I get bored (I'm always changing cases lol) then I will order the magnetic clip.

crivera7836

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Debating on ordering one. We just pre-ordered the Spigen Slim Armor View cases and hoping to stick w/ those for a while. If I get bored (I'm always changing cases lol) then I will order the magnetic clip.
im going to be using slim armor view for work and original view case for more classy occasions so it makes sense for me to get the clip also.

snc0921

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
I have the mag clips for my S view cover and also have the Spigen S view hard cover coming. I'm very happy with my mag clips so far. Highly recommended.

Posted via Android Central App

Jamie Wooten

Sep 20, 2013
Visit site
Wonder if anyone else is having this problem. I bought one of these for my S case and about 20 minutes after installing my phone reboots. Then about 3-40 minutes it reboots again. I've never had a problem so I took the magnets off and my phone has been fine. Do you think it was the magnets or just a fluke? I really want to use the clip but not at the expense of my phone shutting off.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc