Android Device Manager

emiinn

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
It is alright. But the fact google wants to use locations all the time I hate it..
Google is really collecting too much personal, unnecessary date from us. Never liked this, and I never will be

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
It is alright. But the fact google wants to use locations all the time I hate it..
Google is really collecting too much personal, unnecessary date from us. Never liked this, and I never will be

It has to "use" your location...because well...if you need to.... find your phone! Only way to find your phone if lost or stolen is what? By location? Yup. I agree that Google collects too much data on us BUT most of the apps nowadays use location and data to provide the information you want. All companies do this. If you're that concerned, may I suggest the "jitterbug"?

mavrrick

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Androids device manager is on every Android phone I think. Even my old Note 1. There may be a requirement for ICS. No software has to be downloaded for it. Just enable it in device administrators. Then you can get to the device via Google website.

You can't opt out. Just don't enable it.

Posted via Android Central App on my Note 3

msndrstood

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It still find my phones with location services off. It triangulates your mobile signal, I believe.

Sent via The Big, Bad, Beautiful Note 3