1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera problems note 3

Hello

Ive recently started experience camera problems on my note 3. The camera sometimes goes black. Have to restart the phone to get camera working again. Tried empty the cache for the camera.
    Camera then Works for some days and same problem occur again. I have yet to try resetting the phone. Have anyone else had this problem?

Default Re: Camera problems note 3

Quote Originally Posted by rubbeman88 View Post
    Hello

Ive recently started experience camera problems on my note 3. The camera sometimes goes black. Have to restart the phone to get camera working again. Tried empty the cache for the camera.
    Camera then Works for some days and same problem occur again. I have yet to try resetting the phone. Have anyone else had this problem?
    Reset the phone, and check your apps. I am a newbie, but I do a lot of reading on this forum. From that I have learned that sometimes apps can do things that cause problems. The cure would be to find the app and uninstall it. If the problem goes away, then you know what did it.. Have you installed any camera apps?

Looks like you got my returned note 3. Seriously my first note 3 is acting like that and have reset couple times with no apps downloaded but still acting like that. I returned it and give me new one plus they let me keep all the accessories including the battery.

Global Posts
    171 Global Posts

If u have an sd card and ur camera is set to save to the sd card this could be the issue, the read/write speed of the sd card may or may not be the cause... If u don't have your camera set to save to the sd card then I would think about exchanging the phone

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Last edited by pdub73; 12-15-2013 at 11:07 AM.