Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Good android database app

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Have looked at droiddb, sailforms, and mento but droiddb is a little expensive and all of them the comments are not that great.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at hand base, but saw some people complaining that since the last update the databases were corrupting. @MissouriFarmer, have you had that issue?

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
I was looking at hand base, but saw some people complaining that since the last update the databases were corrupting. @MissouriFarmer, have you had that issue?

No I haven't. Use the updated version every day..
I have data in Handbase that was keyed into Handbase on a Palm Pilot. Brought forward to every device I have owned since. Now on GN3.

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Same here for 10 years. The latest release of Handbase brought with it forms and some new bugs that are being worked over. No data loss for me and I no longer exactly encrypt.

Via my Note 3

MissouriFarmer

Oct 30, 2013
Visit site
Same here for 10 years. The latest release of Handbase brought with it forms and some new bugs that are being worked over. No data loss for me and I no longer exactly encrypt.

Via my Note 3

I have never encrypted data in Handbase. My wife is the only person I worry about getting into my data. 😆 perhaps encryption is causing some of the reported problems.
Handbase is fairly big on IOS and in the medical fields.
I'm sure they will address any issues promptly. See: DDHSOFTWARE. COM. Much information there.
As always... Back up important data. 🏨

Last edited:

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
How does the relational portion work? Say I have a companies with contacts and then files with some of those contacts for the case file?

bclinger#IM

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
One to many. Frankly, having a common field in each database makes creatinga a relationship very simple.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Tapatalk 4

GANote3

Nov 18, 2013
Visit site
Okay good that is what I am looking for. I do database design and implementation with my job, but I really want something on my phone so that when I am in a meeting, I can make notes on the file and if someone asks for a particular company contact for that file, I can just pull that right up!

Ray Wolters

Jan 18, 2014
Visit site
Hello,
I currently write databases in Microsoft Access. I would like something that will sync with Access so all I have to do is create the forms for my Tab 3. I do not do this for a living but do not mind paying for the product that will let me do what I want. I use a fair amount of VBA in my Access databases. Do any of these three major databases allow for some sort of programming in the forms?

Thank you

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nayminthuyain888