How do i use TWRP Manager Note 3

MasterxGamer

Dec 14, 2013
Visit site
I recently rooted my phone and am trying to install jelly bomb domination ver 2.0.1. I installed TWRP Manager from google play store and when i power off my phone and turn it on pushing the volume up, home and power button, i get the default screen that comes up not the TWRP one. Even when i open the TWRP app, If i hit back up or install, it just restarts my phone and doesn't boot up using TWRP (meaning that at the top of the screen it says android system recovery). the choices in the box are reboot system now, apply update from ADB, apply update from external storage, wipe data/factory, wipe cache partition, apply update from cache. under this there is the little android guy lying down and his chest is open with a red triangle with and exclamation point inside. Am i missing a step or am i just being a complete noob and doing it completely wrong. Please help ASAP. Thank you to anyone who replys with helpful information.

Also, i tried using the Clockwork manager but it said that my device (note 3) was not supported. is there any way to fix this and would using this be any easier. again thanks for the help.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
When you rooted your phone, did you also unlock the boot loader? If you can share the link for the rooting guide you used that may help provide more details.

Trees

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Looks like the root process you used does not flash a custom recovery [SM-N900*] CF-Auto-Root - xda-developers
TWRP and CWM are both good, but want to check that they support your device, and if there are any minimum version requirements for the ROM you want to flash.
Based upon what I understand, your Note 3 does not have a custom recovery installed. TWRP Manager is an OS level user app that talks to the actual custom recovery like TWRP. Thus if no TWRP installed, then TWRP Manager can't function fully and may behave as you described.