Over 10,000,000 Galaxy Note 3 have been sold

JellyBeanGurl

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site
Today I was at the mall and surprised how many I saw had the Note 3. I smiled. :D Proud owner of the Note 3.

Sent From My Samsung Note 3 using Tapatalk

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Same here Jb Gurl. I was at my buddies last night and one of his friends even walked in with one.. It's an awesome phone for sure :).

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
At one of my stops, the guy that signs my paperwork for the load asked what kind of "brick" I had in my case. I told him what it was and showed him. He shook his head and said "damn that thing is big!" and handed it back while shaking his head like I was a dork for having such a big phone. The next time I delivered to him, 3 weeks later, he had the white Note 3 just like mine :)

It's the screen I'm tellin' ya....it's the screen!

anon8126715

Banned
Oct 10, 2013
Visit site
At one of my stops, the guy that signs my paperwork for the load asked what kind of "brick" I had in my case. I told him what it was and showed him. He shook his head and said "damn that thing is big!" and handed it back while shaking his head like I was a dork for having such a big phone. The next time I delivered to him, 3 weeks later, he had the white Note 3 just like mine :)

It's the screen I'm tellin' ya....it's the screen!

I hope you returned the head shake......

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
And will likely increase over christmas time

Samsung has announced...damn impressive. Best phone this year to me.

You got that right, as far as I can see it is the best.Now, other phones might suit others better than the Note 3, but just that talk about boxers, pound for pound, at this point, the Note 3 is the chit/king/boss!! :D This phone has spoiled me..If they come with a Note 4, I am not even going to hesitate, I want it!! :D :D :D

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
So the battery drain issue I've been reading about is mostly user error? I've been holding off upgrading due to reading too much on this.

Sent from Jesse's new lab.

Android4life47

Oct 18, 2013
Visit site
The battery on my note last all day for me right now I'm on 35% from 100% that I left the house with this morning at 5:30am and that's with heavy use e mails gaming Web suffering texting so I'm doing good :cool:

SENT FROM MY BEAST THE NOTE 3

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
So the battery drain issue I've been reading about is mostly user error? I've been holding off upgrading due to reading too much on this.

Um, mostly no. Usually battery drain is caused by an errant app that's decided it's going rouge and obliterate your batt life by not shutting down like it should. It could be you that started the app and in some cases, the app starts itself for no reason. You notice this when your batt life drops rapidly and your phone gets really hot like Jessica Simpson in tight shorts. The other is when your phone is looking for a signal in a fringe area. This crap happens to all phones at some point....no phone is an antidote.

I have a question for you. Your signature says Sent from Jesse's new lab. What happened to the old one? Was the fire dept. involved? Just curious. :)

burwil

Dec 11, 2009
Visit site
If you watched Breaking Bad then that should explain the reference. If not?..what are you waiting for? :p

Btw I'm spooked by this battery business because I had to return the Nexus as the result of horrible battery life.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
The battery is amazing. I have 2 spare batteries that I have not ever used. I guess they will come in handy this spring when I go camping. Lol. I bragged to a friend about this battery life since launch day and he finally broke down and bought one a few weeks ago and now I get text from him saying he is amazed and shocked at the battery life,, he thought I may have been over doing it a bit.

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Gator352

Banned
Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
If you watched Breaking Bad then that should explain the reference. If not…..what are you waiting for? :p

Btw I'm spooked by this battery business because I had to return the Nexus as the result of horrible battery life.

Yeah, I've seen Breaking Bad but didn't realize the correlation! :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech