Hey. Just wondering if anyone out there is having any issues with the S-Pen. For whatever reason, mine seems to be registering on the screen as soon as it's out, no matter what. Meaning it acts as if I click items when I just point at them, or other things like that. If I am playing Dots, let's say, I don't have to make contact with the screen at all in order for the pen to start connecting the dots. It is a bit annoying, and I'm not sure if I did something to cause this or not. ThanksSince 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
- 12-15-2013, 09:52 AM #2
- By Legobricke in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 9Last Post: 03-16-2014, 12:26 PM
- By mcgeorge36 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 11:32 PM
- By djr7572 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:22 AM
- By Teresa Turner Miller in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-15-2013, 05:27 PM
- By akayyy in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2013, 05:24 PM