- 12-16-2013, 06:23 AM #4
- 12-16-2013, 07:13 AM #7
Re: Note 3 won't turn off when charging
On stock android it's in developer settings (activate by going to settings > about phone and then tapping on the Build Number 7 times) and is called "stay awake" within settings > developer settings. I'd check there or for the TouchWiz equivalent of that. If it's not there, the next place I would check is in settings > display for screen timeout settings.
Obvious statement: Why, I am an assassin 'droid, Master.
May the Force Be With You
Community Rules & Guidelines
- By kylankaos in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 3Last Post: 03-28-2014, 09:41 PM
- By matthew32811 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 7Last Post: 12-19-2013, 06:51 AM
- By Georgi65 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-16-2013, 12:00 PM
- By ilAli in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 05:45 AM
- By kylota in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:17 AM