- 12-16-2013, 03:15 PM #2
- 12-18-2013, 12:57 AM #3
- 12-18-2013, 01:04 AM #4
- 12-18-2013, 02:18 AM #5
- 12-18-2013, 02:52 AM #6
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Remove recommended apps from Notification Bar?
Yup, so far that's the only non-root way of disabling this. By the way, it's totally safe to disable the app/service, it won't do squat other than notify you of the apps it thinks you use more often when you pull out the S-Pen (in S-Pen enabled Notes), plug in your earphones/headset, or dock the phone.
- By Scott8881 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 2Last Post: 01-02-2014, 02:24 PM
- By UBAIDUR RAHMAN H in forum Samsung Galaxy S IIReplies: 1Last Post: 12-18-2013, 01:40 AM
- By Catalin2013 in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 12-17-2013, 12:30 AM
- By johnmcd348 in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 07:33 PM
- By HydroRaideR in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 12-16-2013, 01:24 PM