- 3 Posts
Push Notifications on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
When I had the IPhone, I had apps like kik, facebook, twitter, & ect send me push notifications straight to my phone when I had a message. When you got it, it had the option to view and reply too it, or close the notifications whether my phone was on or locked. Some people find that annoying, but I don't. I'm not sure if the samsung galaxy note 3 can even do something similar to that, but if it does could someone tell me how? Please? The little notification bar at the top isn't as noticeable as push notifications are. Thanks!
- 12-16-2013, 08:42 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 12:45 AM #3
Re: Push Notifications on Samsung Galaxy Note 3
Just to be clear, Push Notifications are NOT what you think they are. PopUp notifications are what you're thinking of, and yes, most of us Android "oldies" tend to hate them hehe. Push notifications you ARE getting, since you are seeing them in the notification bar.
But there are quite a few apps that will show you these notifications in a PopUp form like the apps suggested in the post above. Also, some apps (like Whatsapp and FriendCaster) will give you the option to have their own notifications displayed in an iOS-like pop-up.
- 02-12-2014, 02:28 AM #4
- 02-12-2014, 09:19 AM #5
- 02-12-2014, 09:20 AM #6
- By mkel2000 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-18-2013, 07:13 AM
- By selenataylor143 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:52 AM
- By joselito76 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 5Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:58 PM
- By rxgadget in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 10:50 PM
- By johnnyshinta in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 3Last Post: 12-16-2013, 08:42 PM