- 1 Posts
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 - Sync with Outlook contacts.
Just got my phone this weekend and so far really loving it. Sprint just swapped the 8gb micro card from my old phoneand am wanting to throw in a 64gb card in. Before I do that, I'm thinking I need to sync my contacts so I don't lose them. Anybody done this? Do I need an app or can I just drag and drop when I plug into my laptop?
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
- 01-22-2014, 10:31 PM #2
- By ecb1171 in forum Moto XReplies: 17Last Post: 12-19-2013, 10:23 AM
- By EJS123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:36 PM
- By lindycu in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 5Last Post: 12-17-2013, 11:05 PM
- By firsttimeandroid in forum LG Lucid 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:24 PM
- By paulhead in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:17 PM