- 12-17-2013, 08:25 PM #2
- 12-17-2013, 08:44 PM #4
- 12-18-2013, 02:27 AM #5
- 12-18-2013, 05:57 AM #6
Re: Android Os consuming 33% of battery
If you didn't touch your phone for the entire 17 hours, you would see more % of usage by services OTHER than the screen. As others here have posted, that % you see is a ratio of services used against the total.Converted lifetime BlackBerry user, now on Samsung Note 3...
Bye bye Blackberry, forever.
- By Shadowhawk in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 12-25-2013, 02:12 AM
- By EJS123 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 2Last Post: 12-18-2013, 03:36 PM
- By musashii91 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 4Last Post: 12-18-2013, 06:03 AM
- By chevrolet.racing252 in forum Other TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:12 PM
- By Anthony Lenzo in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 in Canada (Bell/Telus/Rogers)Replies: 0Last Post: 12-17-2013, 04:09 PM