- 9 Posts
Asus RT AC66U
I have this asus router. I have no problem using other wireless routers but no matter what i do i constantly get disconnected from my router. All of my other devices work flawlessly. I run speedtests with 54 dl and 13 ul. My note 3 bounces all around on speedtests. I have done all of the tips listed for note 3 wifi issues to no avail. Im curious if anyone has this router and knows if i can make some settings in the router to remedy this issue.
My note 3 is a tmo model.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-18-2013, 12:38 PM #2
- 283 Posts
Re: Asus RT AC66U
I have that router. I've never been able to get the 5.0GHZ AC wireless to work reliably anywhere other than the room adjacent to my router. This includes my S4 GPE, and a AC wireless adapter I have on my desktop. I ended up just sticking with 2.4ghz N. At least its still an excellent N router but if I had to do it again I would have just gone with it's N only counterpart.
- By jerrysimon in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:46 PM
- By amagdic1 in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-14-2013, 11:04 AM
- By Nidwow in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:49 PM
- By Murocflyer in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-09-2013, 11:07 AM
- By oldbreeches in forum ASUS MeMO Pad HD7Replies: 0Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:55 AM