- 1 Posts
Quick Glance, Air Gesture stopped working few days ago
Everything worked perfectly until few days ago then quick glance stopped working. Then I tried the other options like Air browse and Air call-accept in the Air gesture and they did not work neither.
Tried turning phone off and on, taking the battery out and back on, uninstalling a few recently installed apps all did not help.
Even the try-it in the quick glance did not work properly. As soon as the instruction disappeared, the clock came up straight away without any hand movement needed.
I suspect the problem started when I did an update.
Anyone has the same problem?
- 12-22-2013, 03:48 AM #2
Re: Quick Glance, Air Gesture stopped working few days ago
I had the same problem, someone took the time to uninstall and test all of his recently installed apps and found it was Vevo that caused the quick glance to malfunction... Once I removed vevo quick glance works perfectly again
Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
- 12-22-2013, 11:39 AM #3
- 12-22-2013, 12:31 PM #4
- By rickap7 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-20-2013, 12:00 AM
- By Edible Walrus in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 12-19-2013, 12:14 PM
- By LeRoy Simmons in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2013, 09:24 AM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 4Last Post: 12-19-2013, 08:11 AM
- By Ruslan Salechov in forum GamesReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2013, 07:37 AM