super case

detectorfrog

Dec 20, 2013
Visit site
for all my old phones I always had a beefy case to put them in regardless of what cover/regular case i had on it. The Note 3 is so big none of the ones i had fit.
I had been using Pelican cases for when i did off road motorcycling or mountain biking. I just wanted to have my phone but not worry about it whatever happened.
So today i spotted a case made for a Nintendo ds3 that fits perfectly at Target, not water proof but lots of padding.
just wanted to share.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
It good that your taking effort to protect your phone. Your fellow Protectionists applaud your efforts but the Nakedarians believe we are silly.

g2

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
for all my old phones I always had a beefy case to put them in regardless of what cover/regular case i had on it. The Note 3 is so big none of the ones i had fit.
I had been using Pelican cases for when i did off road motorcycling or mountain biking. I just wanted to have my phone but not worry about it whatever happened.
So today i spotted a case made for a Nintendo ds3 that fits perfectly at Target, not water proof but lots of padding.
just wanted to share.

Ha, we on the same page.. bikes and cases.. I road race, and I carry my phone on my street bike always double cased. I have a Spigel Bounce case as primary, and put that in a wallet type case. I carry my Note 3 in the trunk of my street bike, an 07 GSX R1000.. No problems what so ever...

ggg1.jpg
ggg2.jpg

ggg6.jpg

I also used this one too.. Lots of protection and very cheap too...

Amazon.com: [Rhino]For Samsung GALAXY NOTE 3 XL Vertical Leather Belt Clip Swivel Pouch Case (fits the Phone + otter box / commuter case / hybrid case, this case will to big if you want fit with phone itself): Cell Phones & Accessories

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Ha, we on the same page.. bikes and cases.. I road race, and I carry my phone on my street bike always double cased. I have a Spigel Bounce case as primary, and put that in a wallet type case. I carry my Note 3 in the trunk of my street bike, an 07 GSX R1000.. No problems what so ever...

View attachment 97693
View attachment 97692

View attachment 97691

I also used this one too.. Lots of protection and very cheap too...

Amazon.com: [Rhino]For Samsung GALAXY NOTE 3 XL Vertical Leather Belt Clip Swivel Pouch Case (fits the Phone + otter box / commuter case / hybrid case, this case will to big if you want fit with phone itself): Cell Phones & Accessories

I use the same Spigen case. It's so well designed and actually makes taking the SPen out easy due to the angle.

Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
I use the same Spigen case. It's so well designed and actually makes taking the SPen out easy due to the angle.

It is well designed, it completely covers the buttons.. and allows complete use of the buttons. IMO, thats a biggee. Plus it is slim, has a none slip feel, and goes right in my other case with ease... All for $10 :D

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
junu2yge.jpg
Now this is super case lol

THE BEAST,,NOTE 3. SIZE IS EVERYTHING!!!

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
It is well designed, it completely covers the buttons.. and allows complete use of the buttons. IMO, thats a biggee. Plus it is slim, has a none slip feel, and goes right in my other case with ease... All for $10 :D

Do you have this dot on the left side bottom? It looks like a pop so I had a replacement sent but I have it on the replacement. Same spot so I'm curious. Doesn't seem to serve a purpose.
rygyna2a.jpg

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
Do you have this dot on the left side bottom? It looks like a pop so I had a replacement sent but I have it on the replacement. Same spot so I'm curious. Doesn't seem to serve a purpose. http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/12/27/rygyna2a.jpg

Little confused with the question. The Spigen Bonce has no issues that I am aware of. I covers all the buttons, and the opens for all the round holes and S Pen are perfect. Nothing sloppy, IMO, a perfect fit. I have always been a double case guy this one is perfect for my needs..

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Little confused with the question. The Spigen Bonce has no issues that I am aware of. I covers all the buttons, and the opens for all the round holes and S Pen are perfect. Nothing sloppy, IMO, a perfect fit. I have always been a double case guy this one is perfect for my needs..

The left side of the case has this little mark. Nothing bad but I thought my case was defective during manufacturing process. The replacement had the same marking yet there is no purpose for it. I'm asking if you have that marking too. It's the left side of the case

CehowardNote7

Apr 27, 2013
Visit site
The left side of the case has this little mark. Nothing bad but I thought my case was defective during manufacturing process. The replacement had the same marking yet there is no purpose for it. I'm asking if you have that marking too. It's the left side of the case

Just looked at mine, and it is the first time I noticed it, yup there is the same mark. IMO, since these cases are made in some type of mold, I would think that mark has something to do with the manufacturing process. It has to be obscure, because without you telling me directly where to look for it I would have never noticed it..

BTW, I got TWO Bounce cases, just took the other one out the box, and it has the same mark..

Eclipse2K

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Just looked at mine, and it is the first time I noticed it, yup there is the same mark. IMO, since these cases are made in some type of mold, I would think that mark has something to do with the manufacturing process. It has to be obscure, because without you telling me directly where to look for it I would have never noticed it..

BTW, I got TWO Bounce cases, just took the other one out the box, and it has the same mark..

The mark doesn't bother me as long as it's normal. I noticed it one day after a Co worker tossed a screw my way and thought he some how punctured the case. Lol