- 252 Posts
I'm looking for a carkit holder for my Note 3 + my upcoming zerolemon +rugged case
I've got a build-in navigation but TomTom does really the job for me in Europe
While browsing I saw this video:
Looks nice since I really hate sticking things up to my windshield.. I was wondering if someone with a Note 3 already used one of these?
Will it hold with the zerolemon, and since it's magnetic could I harm my battery?
All other carkit suggestions are also welcome!
- 12-21-2013, 10:38 AM #2
- 12-22-2013, 09:28 AM #4
Re: Carkit holder
Not at all; when you have it in hand, you understand why it costs more. He hand builds them on a very small scale, and they're made from aluminum - powder coated and rubber dipped so as not to scratch the phone.
I would have paid double for it, seeing it now. It will hold any size of case and will never mar the finish of the phone, not to mention how solid it is mounted on the dash; it doesn't budge. It puts the phone in dock mode as well. It just does everything so well - no need to even think about anyone else's dock.Converted lifetime BlackBerry user, now on Samsung Note 3...
Bye bye Blackberry, forever.
- By JasW in forum Nexus 5 AccessoriesReplies: 0Last Post: 11-13-2013, 11:44 AM
- By kentrol72 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 5Last Post: 11-08-2013, 12:42 AM
- By YAYTech in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 10-16-2013, 08:23 PM
- By GeekMoxie in forum VerizonReplies: 6Last Post: 09-16-2013, 01:37 AM
- By arkadiush in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 8Last Post: 08-27-2013, 02:07 AM