Does changing the battery reset personal preferences?
Just bought and received the new Galaxy Note 3 battery charger kit (that comes with spare battery).
It got me thinking...
My old Note II started becoming faulty towards the end of its first year.
The phone would occasionally brick for no reason. To unbrick it, I had to open up the back and quickly pop the battery in and out.
However, upon rebooting, all my personal preferences (such as default browser and keyboard) were suddenly reset to factory defaults.
So thinking about this...
Does quickly exchanging a low battery for a recharged battery normally reset preferences?
Thanks in advance
- 12-21-2013, 03:39 PM #2
Re: Does changing the battery reset personal preferences?
It shouldn't. Sounds like an issue with the Note 2 and the "bricking."Everything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 12-21-2013, 03:57 PM #4
- 12-22-2013, 02:44 AM #5
- 12-22-2013, 04:59 AM #6
- By RootaRegg in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-21-2014, 10:35 AM
- By Loft Fantom in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2013, 12:56 PM
- By Roy Berntsen in forum LG G2Replies: 6Last Post: 12-22-2013, 06:07 AM
- By Moltres_rider in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 12-21-2013, 07:19 PM
- By barth2 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 12-21-2013, 06:16 PM