- 2 Posts
Note 3 After market car stereo suggestions
Decided to make the move today from IPhone 4 to the Note 3 today via Amazon. I can't wait for it to arrive. Now it's time to upgrade the PT Cruiser stereo.
Which is the better radio for Note 3:
JVC Arsenal KD-AHD75BT
Last edited by waldo34; 12-21-2013 at 11:18 PM.
- 12-22-2013, 04:13 AM #2
Re: Note 3 After market car stereo suggestions
For a car stereo I would take a pioneer over a jvc any day. I didn't look up the models but from past experiences pioneer is the better brand choice.
Personally I use an alpine now after using maybe 30 different radios in the past 12 years.
If you couldn't tell I really like toying with my card audio. Lol
Sent from my gameboy color
- 12-22-2013, 06:03 AM #3
Re: Note 3 After market car stereo suggestionsNote 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2
- 12-22-2013, 06:14 AM #4
- By badkitties in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 19Last Post: 03-11-2014, 07:21 PM
- By delynnie in forum Verizon Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2013, 08:32 PM
- By BigSky13 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)Replies: 11Last Post: 12-27-2013, 02:14 PM
- By CeasarNY in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 15Last Post: 12-24-2013, 01:33 AM
- By tech_fan in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 5Last Post: 12-22-2013, 01:45 AM