Ethernet Connection for Note 3
Has anyone figured out how to connect a std Ethernet connection to their Note 3. Are hardware connection converters from std Ethernet male (looks like a telephone connector on steroids) connector to a mini USB connector on the Note 3? Is there an app or other to make this connection work via software to allow the Browsers to function? There are locations in the world with no WiFi and no 3g or 4g cell towers but Ethernet is avail.
- 12-22-2013, 11:08 AM #2
- 12-22-2013, 11:11 AM #3
- 12-22-2013, 02:17 PM #4
Re: Ethernet Connection for Note 3
My answer would still be the same though - and at 50 bucks for a router that actually does the job better...seems like a no-brainer to me.Converted lifetime BlackBerry user, now on Samsung Note 3...
Bye bye Blackberry, forever.
- By k425 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 9Last Post: 03-09-2014, 12:31 PM
- By SGEN3 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 03:39 PM
- By Viggo Liljefors in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 8Last Post: 12-24-2013, 06:01 AM
- By djeli12 in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 04:32 AM
- By k425 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 08:51 AM