- 12-23-2013, 03:54 AM #2
- 12-29-2013, 05:31 AM #5
- 12-29-2013, 06:33 AM #6
- 12-29-2013, 07:40 AM #8
Re: Connecting external hd with note 3..
I'm going to agree with unicorn here. Traditional HDD's use power (lots of it) to run correctly and I don't think the N3 has the juice. Try using a Flash memory card instead to see if it works.
Using my external HDD on my N3 doesn't work, although, my WD Passport does. All my flash drives work as well. My Acer A500 can use all forms of external devices correctly.
My guess is that the HDD your trying to use is drawing to much power. Try another device to see if that is the problem.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2
- 12-29-2013, 07:43 AM #10
- 12-29-2013, 11:10 AM #12
- 12-29-2013, 03:17 PM #14
- 01-25-2014, 12:05 PM #15
- By Golfdriver97 in forum Ambassador Guides, Tips & How-To'sReplies: 8Last Post: 02-16-2014, 03:08 PM
- By sicario666 in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 7Last Post: 01-01-2014, 07:37 PM
- By marktika in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 12Last Post: 12-27-2013, 01:11 PM
- By Don Ayres in forum Sprint Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 12-23-2013, 09:48 AM
- By dpham00 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 0Last Post: 12-22-2013, 07:45 PM