- 68 Posts
Should I have one? And which anti virus do you suggest me to download?
I downloaded the AVG but it appear an error like forcing my Google search application close. I don't know why but It wasn't forcing/closing before I downloaded this application
jggorospe GALAXY NOTE 3
- 12-23-2013, 06:57 AM #2
- 12-23-2013, 06:59 AM #3
- 12-23-2013, 08:09 AM #4
- 12-23-2013, 09:40 AM #5
- 12-23-2013, 10:28 AM #6
- 12-23-2013, 11:01 AM #7
As far as a virus from an app, so long as you're downloading apps from reputable developers from the Play Store, you should be fine at this point. Google does a very good job of keeping things both fairly open, and safe at the same time.
But there is always the chance of getting something from an internet site, attachment, etc. much the same way you can in a desktop environment. Again, so long as your visiting solid reputable sites, you should be fine.
If you're not, there are a bunch of options in addition to the above: Kaspersky, Lookout, Symantec, 360 Mobile Security...
Whether or not you really need one is up to you.
- 12-23-2013, 02:17 PM #9
- By tdreed in forum Barnes & Noble Nook HD / HD+Replies: 12Last Post: 01-19-2014, 07:13 PM
- By karan1389 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 23Last Post: 01-18-2014, 11:43 PM
- By AndroidDario in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 15Last Post: 12-13-2013, 06:22 AM
- By icon moto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 13Last Post: 12-12-2013, 02:23 PM
- By icon moto in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 12-04-2013, 08:30 PM