Note 3 question

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
He everyone. I purchased the Note 3 yesterday and let me start off by saying that it's an amazing phone.
I am coming from the Note 2 and while I was thinking there wouldn't be that big of a difference, there is. All for the better.
The Note 3 is an all around better device.
So far I have one quick question that is driving me nuts though.
Is there an option for quick controls on the stock browser? I hate having the address bar at the top of my Web pages and loved being able to bring up the rollout menu with my thumb on the Note 2. Is this feature still available? I can't find it anywhere in the settings.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
He everyone. I purchased the Note 3 yesterday and let me start off by saying that it's an amazing phone.
I am coming from the Note 2 and while I was thinking there wouldn't be that big of a difference, there is. All for the better.
The Note 3 is an all around better device.
So far I have one quick question that is driving me nuts though.
Is there an option for quick controls on the stock browser? I hate having the address bar at the top of my Web pages and loved being able to bring up the rollout menu with my thumb on the Note 2. Is this feature still available? I can't find it anywhere in the settings.

After looking at what you were saying. I can't find it either..So I think no option.Even with chrome it is the same: at the top

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
That's too bad. I was hoping I was just missing it.
It was a nice feature to have. Especially with the bigger screen and having my thumbs lower on the screen I was able to access the menu anywhere.