- 12-25-2013, 09:12 PM #2
Re: POP 3 Mail
I can understand the inconvenience.
I'm not having the issue, but am rather vigilant about purging deleted items right away.
This was a problem for me on my Note 2 with Android 4.1.2. At the time, I recall reading that third party email clients handle the POP3 protocol nuances better, so that may be a workaround to consider.
Update: Here's a good thread that I think still describes the problem, IMAP and POP3 differences, and discusses some options.
Deleting emails from phone, but not from server!
Last edited by Dog5000; 12-25-2013 at 09:45 PM.
- By moljenvan in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-06-2014, 10:14 PM
- By agolz12 in forum HTC EVO 4G LTEReplies: 3Last Post: 01-01-2014, 12:40 AM
- By jerry12 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-25-2013, 06:42 PM
- By Spongey1313 in forum Sprint Galaxy S3 Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 29Last Post: 12-25-2013, 12:16 PM
- By AngelaLu in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 9Last Post: 12-23-2013, 07:10 PM