Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Michael_ef
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Calendar Storage wake lock

Hey guys
    I have the North America variant of the Samsung galaxy note 3. I love everything about it except my Battery life. For example, I took my phone off the charger at 100% this morning and without even touching the phone, it went from fully charged to 91% in only one hour. I typically get about 15hrs of battery life and about 3hrs of on screen time. I've downloaded wake lock detector and one of the culprits is calendar storage. I get excessive wake locks from calendar storage and It's preventing my phone even from entering deep sleep. I've searched everywhere and can't seem to find a solution. I have disabled calendar storage to see if that solves it, and it does. The thing is that without calendar storage I cannot use my calendar (not even a third party one from play store) of someone can help me out, I'll appreciate it. Ps. I have tried reformatting the phone which is only a temporary fix.

Posted via Android Central App
    TheMaskedMamba likes this.

Default Re: Calendar Storage wake lock

Yeah, i use another calendar app, but that pretty much the one thing keeping my phone "awake"

Sent From "The Beast"
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I did try using another calendar app. "Calendar Storage" continued to keep the phone awake

4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Anybody else have any suggestions?

Calendar storage syncs data like meetings, contacts birthdays, facebook friends birthdays etc to s planner. If you dont want anything to be synced then just disable calender storage ( settings->General-> application manager)

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk