Like Tree4Likes
  • 2 Post By mcgeorge36
  • 2 Post By RLLangley
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Speigen Slim Armor View

I just got an email that my Slim Armor View that I pre - ordered had shipped. Hopefully I'll have it some time next week. I'll post some pics and a quick review when our comes in. If anyone gets theirs in before me, feel free to add your thoughts to the post.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AC Forums mobile app
    Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Default Re: Speigen Slim Armor View

same here my email says it was shipped out yesterday 12/26 and to please allow 3-5 days. Btw what color did u order? i ordered mine black on black
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

I ordered black on black as well. I wasn't expecting it until around the middle of January as is says the in Stock date us January 10th. Pays to pre order sometimes I guess.

Since 2008: HTC Wing>Sidekick 3>Sidekick Slide>Sidekick LX 2009>Palm Pre>Blackberry Curve 8330>Motorola Droid>HTC Thunderbolt>Razr Maxx>Samsung Galaxy Note 2>Samsung Galaxy Note 3.

Also tempting to order this case and hope you guys get yours soon so I can see the reviews.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I might actually have mine sooner than later. It was shipped from not to far away from where I live. I'll let everyone know when it comes in.

I saw this post and could not wait any longer.

Just ordered from Spigen website.

I got the white, the black would have drove me crazy with finger prints. White gets prints but will not stand out like they will on the smooth black.

Posted via Android Central App

I pre-ordered on 12/12. No email yet. When did you all pre-order?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

I pre-ordered on the 12th or 13th and will be receiving mine today.

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts

Wish they had more Colors though.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using AC Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by snc0921 View Post
    I pre-ordered on 12/12. No email yet. When did you all pre-order?
    I ordered mine @ 8am today

I am going to turn my GN3 into a Storm Trooper....

Item Sku Qty Subtotal
    Galaxy Note 3 Case Slim Armor View
    Select Color
    Smooth White
    SGP10683 1 $47.99
    Subtotal $47.99
    Shipping & Handling $0.00
    Grand Total $47.99

Lets see how long it takes for this to arrive at my doorsteps....

The clock started at 8:04 est 12/27/2013....tick....tick....tick.....tick
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

Got the Speigen Slim Armor View today. Attached some photos. I still need to try and get a few more of the case on my phone. I like the case so far.
    I got the black case. The case does seem to add a little bit of heft to the phone, but I don't mind the heft to the phone. The heft makes me feel a little bit more comfortable about carrying the phone, I feel as if I were to drop the phone, the case would protect it very well. It does seem to attract fingerprints, but I would rather that than white that will attract any sort of dirt and grime.
    So far, the view function seems to work pretty well. You do need to make sure the case is closed all the way for it to function properly. The hinge works very well. I like the ability to open the case and have the cover on the back of the phone.
    The case does have buttons for the power, volume up and down, and the home button on the front. The buttons work as they are supposed to. I like the ability to push the home button with the case closed.
    I was able to get the case for the pre-order price, much lower than the regular price. To me, the case is well worth the money.
    Speigen Slim Armor View-20131227_141138.jpg
    Speigen Slim Armor View-20131227_141406.jpg
    Speigen Slim Armor View-20131227_141533.jpg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Speigen Slim Armor View-20131227_141138.jpg  

Hopefully you can upload more pics with the case on the Note3 from a few different angles to see how it looks!

mine is still not here

just tracked mines down should be delivered tomorrow by ups

When I bought the same case design for my S4, I preordered and the white was first available. Black came some time later. This time it's the other way around. I pre-ordered the white on 12/12 and it won't ship until the 15th. Looks like those who ordered black will be getting theirs first this time.

Global Posts
    4,851 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock .4.1.1

I had pre-ordered one in black but canceled it. I wasn't sure about having to remove the battery door and Spigen's attitude about price changes and shipping have left me with a bad taste. mcgeorge36, overall how do you feel about having to remove the battery door do you see any issues with remove the phone from the case to swap out the battery or other issues?
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #17  

I had no issues removing the back cover. I previously had the official Samsung S-view cover and you had to do the same thing.

I just received mines yesterday and loving it

Posted via Android Central App

I'm thinking of getting one here

Global Posts
    763 Global Posts

Wow, there is a knock off for pretty much everything out there!

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by vpblaze View Post
    Wow, there is a knock off for pretty much everything out there!

Your clueless. The spigen slim armor views are one of those most unique s view cases. Most s views are some cheap flimsy plastic with a S Window and almost no drop protection. Spigen slim armor view are full cases with tpc and polycarbonate with a s window which locks closed so when they drop it stays shut and protects your screen. Its like trying to compare a paper plate to a real one

Global Posts
    763 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Lietz View Post
    Your clueless. The spigen slim armor views are one of those most unique s view cases. Most s views are some cheap flimsy plastic with a S Window and almost no drop protection. Spigen slim armor view are full cases with tpc and polycarbonate with a s window which locks closed so when they drop it stays shut and protects your screen. Its like trying to compare a paper plate to a real one
    Clueless is a bit extreme.
    I am not saying that the Spigen case is a knock off at all there buds. I myself have pre ordered one from their website...
    What I am saying is more then likely a KNOCK OFF is the case that DonB posted in his link... Reference the screen shot... 8 bucks and free shipping from China. Only high grade pieces of equipment come from China with free shipping right?

Last edited by vpblaze; 01-01-2014 at 10:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler Lietz View Post
    You're
    Thanked by:
    vpblaze and crivera7836 like this.

I had the white one, thought it was too bulky, then got the red neo hybrid, it looks really nice but I'm just going to use my phone naked and be careful

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk