Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Kevin O'Quinn
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default TEGRA games, playable on note 3?

does any one know if i can play any games that are supposed to be for tegra 3 devices only? the note 3's snapdragon 800 quadcore processor clocked at 2.26 ghz with an adren 300, surely can play tegra 3 games, but for some reason, i can not download them from the play store, error comes up, saying my device is not compatible. why is that? the htc one x has tegra 3 chip inside, clocked at 1.5 ghz. 4 plus 1 quad core. and can play these games, but the note 3, with better specs can not?
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    8,933 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: TEGRA games, playable on note 3?

Quote Originally Posted by dontlookatme View Post
    does any one know if i can play any games that are supposed to be for tegra 3 devices only? the note 3's snapdragon 800 quadcore processor clocked at 2.26 ghz with an adren 300, surely can play tegra 3 games, but for some reason, i can not download them from the play store, error comes up, saying my device is not compatible. why is that? the htc one x has tegra 3 chip inside, clocked at 1.5 ghz. 4 plus 1 quad core. and can play these games, but the note 3, with better specs can not?
    They are coded specifically for the GPU in the Tegra chip. Some games have a non-Tegra version available, but if there isn't you're out of luck. Sorry.
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
    Golfdriver97 likes this.