- 252 Posts
A root question
Just found out that MJ3 and before can be rooted with Root De La Vega without tripping Knox.
So far as I know I'm still on MJ1 but I already tripped Knox using ODIN.
Is it possible to set Knox back to 0x0 by a factory reset or SuperSU-unroot or something like that to start over with Root De La Vega
- 12-29-2013, 09:47 AM #2
Re: A root question
Last edited by Alain_A; 12-29-2013 at 11:19 AM.
- 12-29-2013, 05:22 PM #4
- By Chris Slatosch in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 7Last Post: 01-20-2014, 07:14 PM
- By preppystud in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) AccessoriesReplies: 8Last Post: 01-10-2014, 05:31 PM
- By Rishi Bhatia in forum Nexus 5 Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 19Last Post: 01-04-2014, 08:54 AM
- By csteacy7 in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 3Last Post: 12-31-2013, 02:04 AM
- By youngusaplaya in forum LG G2Replies: 3Last Post: 12-29-2013, 02:09 AM