When I long press the menu button, I thought it is supposed to pull up Google Now, what it does is pulls up Google Now for a second, then S Finder on top of it. Is there a way to change how to open either one of them? Maybe long press the back key to open S Finder instead?
I am using Nova launch her and even tried in those settings to change it, no go... Any help? Any walk around on how to even disable s finder without rooting? Or even making it so Google Now will be first choice.
I found there is a slight walk around, but should not have to do it this way.. Long press home key then press the Google tab at bottom of screen. Not the easiest way, but hey.. It works until they get a fix.
Posted via Android Central App
Last edited by mikehoff99; 01-01-2014 at 02:05 PM.
- 01-03-2014, 06:10 PM #2
- 02-13-2014, 02:04 PM #3
- 02-15-2014, 12:03 AM #4
- 41 Posts
Re: Galaxy Note 3 - S Finder cancels out Google Now.
S Finder is the built in function to launch on the Galaxy Note 3. It isn't set to default in any way, but built into the TouchWiz UX itself to launch. To pull up Google Now on the Note 3 is to long press the Home button and select the middle button on screen that displays the Google logo.
Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk
- By pcguys in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 2Last Post: 01-31-2014, 07:54 PM
- By Mr.Roboto in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-31-2013, 07:09 AM
- By Felix Figueroa in forum Sprint Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:59 AM
- By meashish in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 06:30 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:42 AM