SMS Glitch Trick HELP! PLEASE!

Alice Kiddo

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi my brother is currently using Note 3 and so do I. I texted him and he didn't reply me back. When I saw his phone, I saw the sms notification but the moment I clicked it, it showed "The process com.android.mms has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". And I told him something was wrong with his phone.
But he said it was a trick, he clicked some commands and showed me that the message app worked fine and showed every texts he had received and sent. When I clicked the message icon, the error message was shown again. But he wouldn't tell me how he did it. His current firmware is 4.3-N900XXUCMK2.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Re: SMS Glitch Trick

Hi my brother is currently using Note 3 and so do I. I texted him and he didn't reply me back. When I saw his phone, I saw the sms notification but the moment I clicked it, it showed "The process com.android.mms has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again". And I told him something was wrong with his phone.
But he said it was a trick, he clicked some commands and showed me that the message app worked fine and showed every texts he had received and sent. When I clicked the message icon, the error message was shown again. But he wouldn't tell me how he did it. His current firmware is 4.3-N900XXUCMK2.
Thanks.

nice brother...and why he doesn't want to tell you?

Alice Kiddo

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site

Because it's a competition between siblings. Maybe he just wanted to rub me in my face with "I know better than you" or maybe he just had something he didn't want anybody to see. I just want to know this for a knowledge like I also would like to do that trick on my Note 3 as well.

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

But If you really know the trick, please tell me. I really need to know

no I don't....it is something that I would not be worried about if I were you..tweaking to much a phone like that could make the phone not working well after.
when someone doing things like that it is a ongoing process that never stop.

And by doing to much tweaking someone could get lost by his/her doing.............What then?

the phone works well for you.........leave it at that

After thinking it could be a security feature but then again when someone how it is not that secure after all

Alice Kiddo

Dec 30, 2013
Visit site

no I don't....it is something that I would not be worried about if I were you..tweaking to much a phone like that could make the phone not working well after.
when someone doing things like that it is a ongoing process that never stop.

And by doing to much tweaking someone could get lost by his/her doing.............What then?

the phone works well for you.........leave it at that

After thinking it could be a security feature but then again when someone how it is not that secure after all

Meh, I still need to know. I can't stand that little ***** looking at me with oh-you-poor-little-thing look in my face. You won't get some siblings competitions anyway.

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Man... Me and my bro are nothing like this lol. Either way breaking my app to hide stuff is pointless and just dumb in my opinion.. There are apps with passwords and encryption for this type of thing.

Sent from my T-Mobile Note 3 using AC Forums.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc