- 2 Posts
App froze - now tablet isn't turning on
One of my apps stopped responding, so the buttons on my tablet stopped responding as well, but instead of getting the "This app has stopped responding: Close/Wait" message, it just.. went to sleep, and I haven't been able to turn it on since. It's not just a case of a dead battery because even after plugging it in, I can't turn it back on. What do I do?
- 12-30-2013, 10:41 AM #2
Re: App froze - now tablet isn't turning on
Quickest and easiest is a battery pull. Just pop off the back cover, remove the battery and wait about a minute. Put the battery back in, snap the cover back on, and turn on the phone.
Or if you've got a case on your phone that is a pain to remove, just press and hold the power button. Might take 10-30 seconds but this SHOULD force it to reboot as well."I can only see half of what's going on
But i'm alright
'Cause I can still smile"
Wide Mouth Mason - Smile
- By coxley24 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 1Last Post: 01-08-2014, 09:33 AM
- By hodie63 in forum Moto XReplies: 7Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:11 AM
- By BinaryJuice in forum Moto GReplies: 3Last Post: 12-30-2013, 02:34 PM
- By Cheluman in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:20 AM
- By Gadi Ben-Avi in forum Samsung Galaxy S3 I9300Replies: 0Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:42 AM