Note 3 lock screen notification issue
I just got my Note 3 last week and am still getting used to Jelly Bean touchwiz. I've noticed that when a notification appears on my lock screen and I tap it to try and open it, it doesn't open but rather pops up a transparent white box instead. I have to swipe the white box to unlock the phone and be taken to the application that corresponds to that notification. I have attached a screenshot of what the big white box looks like when I tap the notification.
Is this normal? On my old Galaxy S2, you could just tap a notification and it would go. Is the Note 3 just weird like that?
- 12-30-2013, 01:46 PM #2
- 12-30-2013, 02:39 PM #3
- 12-30-2013, 02:43 PM #4
- 12-30-2013, 07:20 PM #5
- 12-30-2013, 08:03 PM #6
- 12-30-2013, 11:06 PM #7
I think I figured this out. If you tap the message on the lock screen and that box appears below, swipe inside the box that appears below the text notification and it will automatically go to the message.
I'm sorry. I just reread your post and I miss understood. I was having the same issue and figured out the white box just a day or so ago. I agree with you I wish I could go directly without the swiping of the white box.
Posted via Android Central App
- 12-31-2013, 12:33 AM #8
- 12-31-2013, 08:35 AM #9
- By cowboys703 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0Replies: 11Last Post: 01-06-2014, 11:12 AM
- By drewood31601 in forum Sprint Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2013, 10:38 AM
- By famouzstarz#AC in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 11Last Post: 12-30-2013, 05:47 PM
- By ansextra in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 4Last Post: 12-30-2013, 04:20 PM
- By Car RamRod in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 1Last Post: 12-30-2013, 11:06 AM