Results 1 to 17 of 17
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Eclipse2K
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Note 3 CruzerLite Case Issue

    I wanted to get a nice case for my phone so I ordered 3 cases by CruzerLite. A Blue, Black and Smoke. Each has their own issue which makes me wonder what happened? The quality used to be so good but now 3 faulty cases makes me question this.

    Black - creased by the volume keys. Doesn't sit correctly on the bezels.

    Blue - Issues on the bottom. Clicks in but the bottom isn't covered at all.

    Smoke - Fits best of all but still not perfect and is apparent that's not the design. Doesn't cover the bezels on the sides but covers the bottom and top.

    Such a shame. Anyone have a good experience? Their customer service is top notch and I've used their cases before. My sister is using one on her Droid RAZR Maxx still and it's holding up great.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  2. #2  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I wanted to get a nice case for my phone so I ordered 3 cases by CruzerLite. A Blue, Black and Smoke. Each has their own issue which makes me wonder what happened? The quality used to be so good but now 3 faulty cases makes me question this.

    Black - creased by the volume keys. Doesn't sit correctly on the bezels.

    Blue - Issues on the bottom. Clicks in but the bottom isn't covered at all.

    Smoke - Fits best of all but still not perfect and is apparent that's not the design. Doesn't cover the bezels on the sides but covers the bottom and top.

    Such a shame. Anyone have a good experience? Their customer service is top notch and I've used their cases before. My sister is using one on her Droid RAZR Maxx still and it's holding up great.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    I have a cruzerlite case for my HTC One X and it's fine. Although I only ordered one, so I can't verify if I got lucky or not :/
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I have a cruzerlite case for my HTC One X and it's fine. Although I only ordered one, so I can't verify if I got lucky or not :/
    It may just be a Note 3 case issue. Either way 3 cases with 3 faults isn't something I consider acceptable. Its disappointing since I really like them but what can I do?

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    Gator352 likes this.
  4. #4  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    It may just be a Note 3 case issue. Either way 3 cases with 3 faults isn't something I consider acceptable. Its disappointing since I really like them but what can I do?

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    What devices were you getting Cruzerlite cases for before the Note 3? It might be that it is a popular phone and that they're rushing to get them out...
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    What devices were you getting Cruzerlite cases for before the Note 3? It might be that it is a popular phone and that they're rushing to get them out...
    That may be it but still not good. I've used them on RAZR Maxx, Droid Maxx and Note 2 with good results. This phone not so much.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  6. #6  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    That may be it but still not good. I've used them on RAZR Maxx, Droid Maxx and Note 2 with good results. This phone not so much.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    Did you get those cases immediately after you bought the phones? I didn't get my Cruzerlite case until about 4 weeks after I got my One X.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Did you get those cases immediately after you bought the phones? I didn't get my Cruzerlite case until about 4 weeks after I got my One X.
    Yes, within the first month of the cases being offered. However, I don't want to give CruzerLite a bad name since their cases are for the most part top notch. I just cant understand how the Note 3 batch was done so poorly. The reviews seem positive so some how I must have ended up with 3 bad ones. LOL
  8. #8  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Yes, within the first month of the cases being offered. However, I don't want to give CruzerLite a bad name since their cases are for the most part top notch. I just cant understand how the Note 3 batch was done so poorly. The reviews seem positive so some how I must have ended up with 3 bad ones. LOL
    Not your day I guess :P I would buy another to see how it's like, but I personally would be a little concerned if 3 cases were in bad shape.
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Not your day I guess :P I would buy another to see how it's like, but I personally would be a little concerned if 3 cases were in bad shape.
    I'm trying the Diztronic case next. My only gripe is they're slippery but I do like that its thin and the buttons are covered. It should also allow me to use my dock. If that fails and I dont like the Note with a slippery case (worked fine on Droid Maxx) then I will just ditch the dock and go back to the Spigen Bounce case. Its a tiny bit bigger but overall a great case.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  10. #10  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I'm trying the Diztronic case next. My only gripe is they're slippery but I do like that its thin and the buttons are covered. It should also allow me to use my dock. If that fails and I dont like the Note with a slippery case (worked fine on Droid Maxx) then I will just ditch the dock and go back to the Spigen Bounce case. Its a tiny bit bigger but overall a great case.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    I had a good time with Diztronic. Downside is the one I got was relatively thin. I prefer my cases to protect my phone and be thick. I wish you good luck with whatever brand you get
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I had a good time with Diztronic. Downside is the one I got was relatively thin. I prefer my cases to protect my phone and be thick. I wish you good luck with whatever brand you get
    I prefer thin. I've yet to drop a phone but I just want protection for the edges when I set the phone down or bump it. I've had good luck with my one Diztronic so if its thicker TPU like my Maxx case was I'll be happy.

    *thicker as in not bendable with no force. Its minimal protection.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  12. #12  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    I prefer thin. I've yet to drop a phone but I just want protection for the edges when I set the phone down or bump it. I've had good luck with my one Diztronic so if its thicker TPU like my Maxx case was I'll be happy.

    *thicker as in not bendable with no force. Its minimal protection.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    I'd protect that Galaxy Note 3 beast with all I got!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:
  13. Thread Author  Thread Author    #13  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I'd protect that Galaxy Note 3 beast with all I got!
    Understandable. My Diztronic was delivered this morning so I'll see how I like it once I get home. I hope I like it or I'll be back to an SGP Bounce lol.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  14. #14  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Understandable. My Diztronic was delivered this morning so I'll see how I like it once I get home. I hope I like it or I'll be back to an SGP Bounce lol.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    I think you should be fine. Update me to see how it went cause I'm interested!
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #15  

    Default Re: CruzerLite case quality has dropped

    Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    I think you should be fine. Update me to see how it went cause I'm interested!
    I expect to like it. I loved it on the Maxx minus the grip but that wasn't a deal breaker.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Note 3 CruzerLite Case Issue

    Got my Diztronic case and I love it. Buttons are covered but press just as easily as uncovered and it feels great. The front has a lip on the edges and the back has a lip around the camera.

    Sturdy case. Bezel completely covered.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
  17. #17  
    wizzrah's Avatar

    Posts
    2,691 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,696 Global Posts
    ROM
    CodefireX One XL 4.4.2

    Default Re: Note 3 CruzerLite Case Issue

    Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse2K View Post
    Got my Diztronic case and I love it. Buttons are covered but press just as easily as uncovered and it feels great. The front has a lip on the edges and the back has a lip around the camera.

    Sturdy case. Bezel completely covered.

    Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Verizon)
    Yeah diztronic is a good case maker.

    Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk
    It is our choices, that show what we truly are, far more than our abilities. - J. K Rowling

    "If you love life, don't waste time, for time is what life is made up of." - Bruce Lee

    "The story of life is quicker then the blink of an eye, the story of love is hello, goodbye." - Jimi Hendrix
    Thanked by:

Similar Threads

  1. Cruzerlite Nexus 5 Skins?
    By xchris5442x in forum Nexus 5 Accessories
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-28-2014, 04:47 PM
  2. Belk in case for note 10.1 2014 edition
    By Lambertoid in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-04-2014, 09:45 AM
  3. Knock off Note 10.1
    By Mrteeth in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 11:23 PM
  4. Lightflow Issue Galaxy Note 3 (TMobile)
    By Koritz24 in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 09:39 PM
  5. Ok so note 3 or s4?
    By emscapt47 in forum General News & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-30-2013, 09:12 PM

Posting Permissions

B