How do I change my boot animation?

CraigOH1981

Nov 5, 2012
Visit site
Hi everyone. Ok, I am not new to android, but I am new to rooting and all the things that rooting can do. One of the things that really interests me is changing my boot animation on my GN3. My phone IS rooted, and I'm assuming that I'm rooted on the stock rom, since I haven't done anything else except simply root my device. I have searched the internet on how to do this, but I found out that with Samsung devices, it's not as simple as other phones, where you simply put the bootanimation.zip file into the /system/media folder, or something like that. Apparently you need a custom Kernal or something? I have no idea what that is. Like I said, I'm brand new to all this rooting stuff. I do have a root file manager (Root Explorer). Can someone PLEASE explain to me, in LAYMAN'S TERMS, how to do this, from beginning to finish? I am going crazy trying to figure this out, and I feel really dumb. Thanks in advance!!

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Your best bet go on you tube and type how do it root android. So you'll have plenty of choices to choose from

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12