1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Problem with wireless charging on note 3.

I have the verizon wireless charging back and samsung charging pad. It worked fine, but recently it started acting up. It charges fine, but screen lights up to display the wireless charging message, and the screen will not go off. I have to take phone off the pad and place it back on pad a second time and then the screen goes off as it's suppose to do. I put my phone in airplane mode when I put it on the charger, but tried it in regular mode with same results. Sometimes it works fine, but most time I have to take off once and put it back on.

Anyone have this, if so is there a fix.

Sent from my iPad using

Default Re: Problem with wireless charging on note 3.

I have the Samsung wireless charging back and a Choe charging pad and it works flawlessly.

I have heard that Samsung's own charging pad is finicky how you place your phone on the matt to get a good connection. But, it also could be that the pad is faulty. What I would do is take off the back and reseat it just to be sure. Then I would play around with placing the phone on the pad to get a connection every time and monitor if the screen comes on. If it does, reseat the phone and note where and how you placed it for the screen to go off.
    Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2