- 329 Posts
- 01-01-2014, 06:27 PM #2
Re: Problem with wireless charging on note 3.
I have the Samsung wireless charging back and a Choe charging pad and it works flawlessly.
I have heard that Samsung's own charging pad is finicky how you place your phone on the matt to get a good connection. But, it also could be that the pad is faulty. What I would do is take off the back and reseat it just to be sure. Then I would play around with placing the phone on the pad to get a connection every time and monitor if the screen comes on. If it does, reseat the phone and note where and how you placed it for the screen to go off.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2
- By Miseryguts in forum NVIDIAReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2014, 05:34 AM
- By Danny Vaper in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 3Last Post: 01-08-2014, 10:29 PM
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 4Last Post: 01-02-2014, 08:42 PM
- By Hashu Rahim in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 10Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
- By Aidan Byrne in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2013, 03:53 PM