1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default help with mail problems on my samsung galaxy note 3

hi all, happy new year to all, hope anyone can help me with my problem. when i get email and then delete them - then after a few moments - i get all the deletet
    mails back, and then i delete them Again and then later when the program sync Again - i get mail back for several days. how can i stop this so when i get mails
    and then delete then i never get them back ??

best regards
    mr hoffmann

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Default Re: help with mail problems on my samsung galaxy note 3

Quote Originally Posted by hoffer1 View Post
    hi all, happy new year to all, hope anyone can help me with my problem. when i get email and then delete them - then after a few moments - i get all the deletet
    mails back, and then i delete them Again and then later when the program sync Again - i get mail back for several days. how can i stop this so when i get mails
    and then delete then i never get them back ??

best regards
    mr hoffmann
    In the mail menu, under Delete option tick Delete "from phone and server". It will delete emails from phone and server as well, so it won't show up again, however, the mail(s) will be lost for good.

Hi
    I picked up this phone a week ago and despite setting the email up EXACTLY as it was on my Sony I am getting the same problem - it is VERY frustrating and Samsung CS if pretty useless and non-existent. O2 are not much better. Did you resolve your issue, if so how?

Phil.

Global Posts
    198 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Phil Knott View Post
    Hi
    I picked up this phone a week ago and despite setting the email up EXACTLY as it was on my Sony I am getting the same problem - it is VERY frustrating and Samsung CS if pretty useless and non-existent. O2 are not much better. Did you resolve your issue, if so how?

Phil.
    If it goes back several days, its because in Settings you set it up for particular amount of days. Try 7 or 3 days and see.
    Are you using the Gmail or the built in email client? If using built in client set up your email as IMAP instead of POP.
    Current Devices : Motorola G 16GB
    Past devices :Sony Xperia SP C5303 LTE,S3 GT-I9305,S4 mini GT-I9195, N7100,HTC One (M7),Galaxy S3, HTC One S, HTC One X (S720e), Nexus Prime - HTC Pyramid - Nexus S - Samsung Galaxy S II - HTC Desire S - HTC Desire HD - HTC Desire Z - HTC HD2 - HTC Topaz - HTC Touch HD - HTC Touch Pro - HTC Diamond.