Results 1 to 19 of 19
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By FBA
  • 1 Post By SalixIncendium
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Hi there guys share your battery usage stats. Also mention whether it's SM-N9005 or sm-900

    Here are mine.
    SM-N9005 Not rooted, stock rom, MJ7, 45% brightness all time, gsam battery stats





    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Unrooted stock SM-N900A - Auto Brightness

    Note 3 Battery Thread.-2014-01-02-01.34.45.jpgNote 3 Battery Thread.-2014-01-02-01.34.59.jpgNote 3 Battery Thread.-2014-01-02-01.35.21.jpg
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalixIncendium View Post
    Unrooted stock SM-N900A - Auto Brightness
    Just 2 hours 26 min???

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    Just 2 hours 26 min???

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Yes, but with overall usage of only 25.5%.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalixIncendium View Post
    Yes, but with overall usage of only 25.5%.
    Your app usage is high. That's why u got less screen on time. The screen consumed only 25.5%

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Precisely, whereas you were at 60%. I spent a good part of the afternoon on Chromecast and my push notifications on my corporate email are quite a drain as well. I also had a good bit more radio usage than you. I see you had flight mode enabled, which is likely why you were able to get so much more screen time.

    I'll do this again on a typical work day.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalixIncendium View Post
    Precisely, whereas you were at 60%. I spent a good part of the afternoon on Chromecast and my push notifications on my corporate email are quite a drain as well. I also had a good bit more radio usage than you. I see you had flight mode enabled, which is likely why you were able to get so much more screen time.

    I'll do this again on a typical work day.
    I know, I am not comparing my battery with yours, chill out. I am not using this as mobile, I am using it more as laptop replacement. I am just saying ur app usage is too high.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  8. #8  
    FBA
    FBA is offline
    FBA's Avatar

    Posts
    427 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,067 Global Posts

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    You could use an attitude replacement, not a notebook replacement. "Chill out"
    Converted lifetime BlackBerry user, now on Samsung Note 3...
    Bye bye Blackberry, forever.
    SalixIncendium likes this.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    I know, I am not comparing my battery with yours, chill out. I am not using this as mobile, I am using it more as laptop replacement. I am just saying ur app usage is too high.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Chill out? What exactly led you to believe that I was not "chill?" I was having a discussionwith you. Dial back your defensiveness and let's try again.

    As I said previouly, my corporate email uses a big chunk of my battery and I was streaming videos over Chromecast for a good part of the afternoon, so it stands to reason my app usage would be high. What leads you to believe my app usage is too high?
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    I am sorry if I hurt someone's feeling don't mean too. I just created this thread so that everyone can share their battery stats.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    I am sorry if I hurt someone's feeling don't mean too. I just created this thread so that everyone can share their battery stats.

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    You didn't.

    No worries.
    Amir likes this.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalixIncendium View Post
    Unrooted stock SM-N900A - Auto Brightness
    Which build u r on??

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by amir View Post
    which build u r on??

    Sent from my sm-n9005 using tapatalk
    jss15jn900aucubmj5
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalixIncendium View Post
    jss15jn900aucubmj5
    Nice u did not upgrade. MJ7 is not great with the battery. Samsung messed up 😟

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  15. #15  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by Amir View Post
    Nice u did not upgrade. MJ7 is not great with the battery. Samsung messed up 😟

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    I want even aware that there WAS an upgrade. When did that come down and with what carrier?
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by SalixIncendium View Post
    I want even aware that there WAS an upgrade. When did that come down and with what carrier?
    I have unlocked version. Received upgrade about a month ago. I have the middle eastern version of note 3.😊

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  17. #17  
    vpblaze's Avatar

    Posts
    303 Posts
    Global Posts
    762 Global Posts

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    The Note 3 has a great battery on it. I thought the Note 2 battery life was awesome. Ever since I have gotten my Note 3 I have noticed my battery life getting better over time. All though it could be in my head.
    I have also noticed that since I have gotten my S View cover my battery life has improved as well. It could be because I have been looking at my phone less as I just turn the S View on and off quickly.
    The attached screen shots are with 2 days of moderate usage. Texting, BBM and occasional email, etc.
    I hope any future updates don't ruin this great battery life!



    Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Thanked by:
    Amir 
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by vpblaze View Post
    The Note 3 has a great battery on it. I thought the Note 2 battery life was awesome. Ever since I have gotten my Note 3 I have noticed my battery life getting better over time. All though it could be in my head.
    I have also noticed that since I have gotten my S View cover my battery life has improved as well. It could be because I have been looking at my phone less as I just turn the S View on and off quickly.
    The attached screen shots are with 2 days of moderate usage. Texting, BBM and occasional email, etc.
    I hope any future updates don't ruin this great battery life!



    Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
    Nice 👍
    Which build?

    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

    Default Re: Note 3 Battery Thread.

    SM-N9005 Not rooted, stock rom, MJ7, gsam battery stats.







    Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

Similar Threads

  1. help with mail problems on my samsung galaxy note 3
    By hoffer1 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-17-2014, 08:33 AM
  2. Note 3 lock screen weirdness.
    By Yellowfddriver in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-08-2014, 04:54 PM
  3. Keeps showing battery indicator on boot
    By Zergslayer69 in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 (2014)
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:45 PM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-02-2014, 12:29 PM
  5. Problem with wireless charging on note 3.
    By trucksmoveamerica#AC in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-01-2014, 06:27 PM

Posting Permissions

B