Note 3 Battery Thread.

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
Hi there guys share your battery usage stats. Also mention whether it's SM-N9005 or sm-900

Here are mine.
SM-N9005 Not rooted, stock rom, MJ7, 45% brightness all time, gsam battery stats

sy5yme6a.jpg

da6a4a4a.jpg
e4asajy9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
Precisely, whereas you were at 60%. I spent a good part of the afternoon on Chromecast and my push notifications on my corporate email are quite a drain as well. I also had a good bit more radio usage than you. I see you had flight mode enabled, which is likely why you were able to get so much more screen time.

I'll do this again on a typical work day.

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
Precisely, whereas you were at 60%. I spent a good part of the afternoon on Chromecast and my push notifications on my corporate email are quite a drain as well. I also had a good bit more radio usage than you. I see you had flight mode enabled, which is likely why you were able to get so much more screen time.

I'll do this again on a typical work day.

I know, I am not comparing my battery with yours, chill out. I am not using this as mobile, I am using it more as laptop replacement. I am just saying ur app usage is too high.

SalixIncendium

Nov 17, 2013
Visit site
I know, I am not comparing my battery with yours, chill out. I am not using this as mobile, I am using it more as laptop replacement. I am just saying ur app usage is too high.

Chill out? What exactly led you to believe that I was not "chill?" I was having a discussionwith you. Dial back your defensiveness and let's try again.

As I said previouly, my corporate email uses a big chunk of my battery and I was streaming videos over Chromecast for a good part of the afternoon, so it stands to reason my app usage would be high. What leads you to believe my app usage is too high?

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
I am sorry if I hurt someone's feeling don't mean too. I just created this thread so that everyone can share their battery stats.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
The Note 3 has a great battery on it. I thought the Note 2 battery life was awesome. Ever since I have gotten my Note 3 I have noticed my battery life getting better over time. All though it could be in my head.
I have also noticed that since I have gotten my S View cover my battery life has improved as well. It could be because I have been looking at my phone less as I just turn the S View on and off quickly.
The attached screen shots are with 2 days of moderate usage. Texting, BBM and occasional email, etc.
I hope any future updates don't ruin this great battery life!
4adymygy.jpg

a8u8uve5.jpg

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Amir

Nov 17, 2013
plus.google.com
The Note 3 has a great battery on it. I thought the Note 2 battery life was awesome. Ever since I have gotten my Note 3 I have noticed my battery life getting better over time. All though it could be in my head.
I have also noticed that since I have gotten my S View cover my battery life has improved as well. It could be because I have been looking at my phone less as I just turn the S View on and off quickly.
The attached screen shots are with 2 days of moderate usage. Texting, BBM and occasional email, etc.
I hope any future updates don't ruin this great battery life!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/05/4adymygy.jpg
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/01/05/a8u8uve5.jpg

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Nice 👍
Which build?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20