- 126 Posts
Dropbox images appearing in Gallery :-/
I am the (VERY) proud owner of a new GN3. Only had it a few hours but loving it to bits already. It's made my iPhone 4S feel like an underdeveloped heavy smoking dwarf.
Anyway, I am looking in my galley to find my photos and screen shots but I notice hundreds of thumbnails of images taken from my work dropbox. I don;t want ANY of these on the phone and it seems to be really bogging it down.
Is there any way of stopping it looking for images on Dropbox? I am happy for it to look in the Camera Uploads directory but nowhere else.
- 01-03-2014, 05:00 PM #2
- 01-03-2014, 05:23 PM #3
- 01-03-2014, 05:32 PM #4
- 01-03-2014, 05:42 PM #5
- 01-03-2014, 05:43 PM #6
- 01-03-2014, 05:56 PM #7
- 01-03-2014, 09:16 PM #9
- By xstinkyx in forum Android 4.4 KitKatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-08-2014, 01:53 PM
- By emiinn in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-03-2014, 06:54 PM
- By Blackberry2Android in forum HTC One M7Replies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 12:50 AM
- By canucks4life in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:15 PM
- By smokinHawk in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 01-02-2014, 05:10 PM