- 46 Posts
So many updates
Sorry if this is a stupid question.
I have only had my Note 3 since yesterday. In that time I have had at least 6 software updates that have required a reboot and the green Android on screen while it updates.
Is this going to be regular or is it because my phone is new and the updates will slow down now?
I have done screen grabs of the About Device screen to compare numbers and most of them change after each update.
Are they incremental? Surely one BIG update would do?
My phone is not locked to any carrier but I have an O2 sim in it.
- 01-04-2014, 06:23 PM #2
- 01-04-2014, 08:11 PM #3
- By dontlookatme in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 11Last Post: 01-05-2014, 11:11 AM
- By i.am.mr.swift in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:55 AM
- By RIP_Leroi in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 9Last Post: 01-05-2014, 12:30 AM
- By daniel_dh in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 5Last Post: 01-04-2014, 05:31 PM
- By Porter Rock in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:38 PM