- 7 Posts
action memo - add contact - name spacing
When I write a first name, last name and phone number into action memo, it adds into the contacts but refuses to recognize a space between the name.
So it reads: johnsmith in the contact instead of john smith
anyone else experiencing and know how to fix?
Posted via Android Central App
- 01-05-2014, 04:51 PM #2
Re: action memo - add contact - name spacing
I get exactly the same.
Not sure how to fix.
If I add a full stop or a underscore in between the name it manages to pick it up.
Wierd one. Simple software glitch I suppose.
Typed out on my Note 3 Phablet
- By Andy Mohs in forum Samsung Galaxy S3Replies: 10Last Post: 10-22-2016, 09:35 AM
- By linuxalien in forum LG Optimus SeriesReplies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 09:16 PM
- By Andy Mohs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-07-2014, 12:16 AM
- By Kirito Lawrence in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 19Last Post: 01-06-2014, 05:45 PM
- By Kirito Lawrence in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 1Last Post: 01-05-2014, 02:21 PM