at&t note 3

tony_lminds

Jan 6, 2014
Visit site
Okay here is the problem
2 nights ago I noticed that my phone would overheat and get warm on top where the camera area is located I took of the charger amd let it rest
I thought it was mt case so I took it off and the nexr day I noticed my battery was low so I charged it and started to overheat again but did not notice till it was fully charged
It wasn't even a 2 hours and I needed to charge again so I looked it up and they said take of battery and let it rest so I did
Fixed the problem but now there is another issue
When I talk on the phone it has real bad call sound its like raspy and could not even hear the other person
Its like a popped earphone
And it only started when after I took out battery to rest
It worked fine perfect sound the night before and in the morning before taking the battery out
Whats the problem I bearly got this phone before thanks giving and my 5 phone in 2-3 years I think I have bad luck with phones because I tsking this phone with the most care I can havent dropped on I have a hard case unplug whem 100% charge amd not dowmload alot of apps I dont need
So please help

Alain_A

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
Okay here is the problem
2 nights ago I noticed that my phone would overheat and get warm on top where the camera area is located I took of the charger amd let it rest
I thought it was mt case so I took it off and the nexr day I noticed my battery was low so I charged it and started to overheat again but did not notice till it was fully charged
It wasn't even a 2 hours and I needed to charge again so I looked it up and they said take of battery and let it rest so I did
Fixed the problem but now there is another issue
When I talk on the phone it has real bad call sound its like raspy and could not even hear the other person
Its like a popped earphone
And it only started when after I took out battery to rest
It worked fine perfect sound the night before and in the morning before taking the battery out
Whats the problem I bearly got this phone before thanks giving and my 5 phone in 2-3 years I think I have bad luck with phones because I tsking this phone with the most care I can havent dropped on I have a hard case unplug whem 100% charge amd not dowmload alot of apps I dont need
So please help

When I talk on the phone it has real bad call sound its like raspy and could not even hear the other person.

Do you have a case on your phone?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app

dpham00

Moderator Team VP
Apr 23, 2011
Visit site
Use gsam to see what is draining battery

Use battery monitor widget to log battery temperature and power consumption

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3