1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default at&t note 3

Okay here is the problem
    2 nights ago I noticed that my phone would overheat and get warm on top where the camera area is located I took of the charger amd let it rest
    I thought it was mt case so I took it off and the nexr day I noticed my battery was low so I charged it and started to overheat again but did not notice till it was fully charged
    It wasn't even a 2 hours and I needed to charge again so I looked it up and they said take of battery and let it rest so I did
    Fixed the problem but now there is another issue
    When I talk on the phone it has real bad call sound its like raspy and could not even hear the other person
    Its like a popped earphone
    And it only started when after I took out battery to rest
    It worked fine perfect sound the night before and in the morning before taking the battery out
    Whats the problem I bearly got this phone before thanks giving and my 5 phone in 2-3 years I think I have bad luck with phones because I tsking this phone with the most care I can havent dropped on I have a hard case unplug whem 100% charge amd not dowmload alot of apps I dont need
    So please help

Default Re: at&t note 3

Quote Originally Posted by tony_lminds View Post
    Okay here is the problem
    2 nights ago I noticed that my phone would overheat and get warm on top where the camera area is located I took of the charger amd let it rest
    I thought it was mt case so I took it off and the nexr day I noticed my battery was low so I charged it and started to overheat again but did not notice till it was fully charged
    It wasn't even a 2 hours and I needed to charge again so I looked it up and they said take of battery and let it rest so I did
    Fixed the problem but now there is another issue
    When I talk on the phone it has real bad call sound its like raspy and could not even hear the other person
    Its like a popped earphone
    And it only started when after I took out battery to rest
    It worked fine perfect sound the night before and in the morning before taking the battery out
    Whats the problem I bearly got this phone before thanks giving and my 5 phone in 2-3 years I think I have bad luck with phones because I tsking this phone with the most care I can havent dropped on I have a hard case unplug whem 100% charge amd not dowmload alot of apps I dont need
    So please help
    When I talk on the phone it has real bad call sound its like raspy and could not even hear the other person.

Do you have a case on your phone?

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using AC Forums mobile app
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Yeah I have a case on it

- - - Updated - - -

How bad is it

What case do you have?

Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3

Use gsam to see what is draining battery