- 01-06-2014, 11:31 AM #2
- 01-06-2014, 01:21 PM #4
Re: Camera flash sometimes doesn't work.
Clear data on that app and then uninstall it. Try to install tiny flashlight and see if that works better. The reason I say that is because that app was last updated on Dec. 12, 2011. It may be doing something wacky that causes your problem.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
- 01-16-2014, 03:19 PM #5
- 315 Posts
Yes, I have had this happen, too. Rebooting the phone seems to fix it.
Once, rebooting didn't work and I had to do a factory reset, in order to get the flash back. It is a problem with both the Samsung camera app that can't be reinstalled as well as with any flashlight app that I have tried.
Posted via Android Central App
- By procrastination in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 107Last Post: 11-07-2015, 11:30 PM
- By LWB67 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:33 PM
- By Pat Sharkey in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:25 PM
- By aeb187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:46 PM
- By dakid2k6 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:08 PM