Camera flash sometimes doesn't work.
The camera flash sometimes won't turn on. I have to restart the phone to get it to work. Happened on both of my note 3's
Anyone else have this problem?
Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy Note 3Community Guidelines:
- 01-06-2014, 11:31 AM #2
- Community Guidelines:
- 01-06-2014, 01:21 PM #4
Re: Camera flash sometimes doesn't work.
Clear data on that app and then uninstall it. Try to install tiny flashlight and see if that works better. The reason I say that is because that app was last updated on Dec. 12, 2011. It may be doing something wacky that causes your problem.
Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
Last edited by z06mike; 01-06-2014 at 03:16 PM.
- 01-16-2014, 03:19 PM #5
- 2 Posts
Yes, I have had this happen, too. Rebooting the phone seems to fix it.
Once, rebooting didn't work and I had to do a factory reset, in order to get the flash back. It is a problem with both the Samsung camera app that can't be reinstalled as well as with any flashlight app that I have tried.
Posted via Android Central App
- By procrastination in forum Moto XReplies: 20Last Post: 02-23-2014, 05:19 PM
- By LWB67 in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 7-inchReplies: 1Last Post: 02-01-2014, 11:33 PM
- By Pat Sharkey in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 01-06-2014, 01:25 PM
- By aeb187 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 0Last Post: 01-05-2014, 10:46 PM
- By dakid2k6 in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-05-2014, 08:08 PM