I Suddenly Have Weak Vibration for Notifications

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
It started sometime yesterday. All of a sudden now my vibration is very weak. I missed 6 or 7 calls today and bunch of text messages simply because I could not feel it vibrating. The only app that I downloaded before it started was Battery Guru. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it but that's the only thing that I can come up with. I don't see any settings within the app that would cause this. I have checked the settings within the phone itself and the vibration is also weak when changing it I haven't had any issues with this before so I'm just stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
It started sometime yesterday. All of a sudden now my vibration is very weak. I missed 6 or 7 calls today and bunch of text messages simply because I could not feel it vibrating. The only app that I downloaded before it started was Battery Guru. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it but that's the only thing that I can come up with. I don't see any settings within the app that would cause this. I have checked the settings within the phone itself and the vibration is also weak when changing it I haven't had any issues with this before so I'm just stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uninstall the app and then see if that will fix it. I suggest you replace battery guru with Mobie

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site

Might be that battery guru lower the haptic feedback/vibration level to save battery. Try uninstalling

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Might be that battery guru lower the haptic feedback/vibration level to save battery. Try uninstalling

That's what I was thinking. I didn't want to Uninstall it be caused it says it is still in learning lose fit in have got to figure this out.

IceCold803

Nov 9, 2013
Visit site
Welp that worked. Uninstalled Battery Guru and now my vibrations are back to normal I wish They would have had some kind of seeing in the app that warned of that. I didn't get any warning that the vibrato would be weakened.

wizzrah

Retired Ambassador
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
Welp that worked. Uninstalled Battery Guru and now my vibrations are back to normal I wish They would have had some kind of seeing in the app that warned of that. I didn't get any warning that the vibrato would be weakened.

I don't think Mobie will lower the vibration strength.