Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By UJ95x
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default I Suddenly Have Weak Vibration for Notifications

It started sometime yesterday. All of a sudden now my vibration is very weak. I missed 6 or 7 calls today and bunch of text messages simply because I could not feel it vibrating. The only app that I downloaded before it started was Battery Guru. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it but that's the only thing that I can come up with. I don't see any settings within the app that would cause this. I have checked the settings within the phone itself and the vibration is also weak when changing it I haven't had any issues with this before so I'm just stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    4,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Default Re: I Suddenly Have Weak Vibration for Notifications

Quote Originally Posted by IceCold803 View Post
    It started sometime yesterday. All of a sudden now my vibration is very weak. I missed 6 or 7 calls today and bunch of text messages simply because I could not feel it vibrating. The only app that I downloaded before it started was Battery Guru. I'm not sure if that had anything to do with it but that's the only thing that I can come up with. I don't see any settings within the app that would cause this. I have checked the settings within the phone itself and the vibration is also weak when changing it I haven't had any issues with this before so I'm just stumped. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Uninstall the app and then see if that will fix it. I suggest you replace battery guru with Mobie
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

My One X has served its time...now it's the Note 4's turn

Global Posts
    8,982 Global Posts
    ROM
    Slim Kat 4.4.4

Might be that battery guru lower the haptic feedback/vibration level to save battery. Try uninstalling

"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
    wizzrah likes this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

Quote Originally Posted by wizzrah View Post
    Uninstall the app and then see if that will fix it. I suggest you replace battery guru with Mobie
    I will check out Mobie.

5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by UJ95x View Post
    Might be that battery guru lower the haptic feedback/vibration level to save battery. Try uninstalling

That's what I was thinking. I didn't want to Uninstall it be caused it says it is still in learning lose fit in have got to figure this out.

Global Posts
    4,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

I will check out Mobie.

Yeah, it's a nifty app I found! I use it all the time!
    "The glow of one warm thought is to me worth more than money." - Thomas Jefferson

7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

Welp that worked. Uninstalled Battery Guru and now my vibrations are back to normal I wish They would have had some kind of seeing in the app that warned of that. I didn't get any warning that the vibrato would be weakened.

8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Yeah, it's a nifty app I found! I use it all the time!
    I app to check it out right now.

Global Posts
    4,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Welp that worked. Uninstalled Battery Guru and now my vibrations are back to normal I wish They would have had some kind of seeing in the app that warned of that. I didn't get any warning that the vibrato would be weakened.

I don't think Mobie will lower the vibration strength.

10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

I don't think Mobie will lower the vibration strength.
    Nope. I am using it right now and it is good to go. Thanks for the suggestion!

Global Posts
    4,356 Global Posts
    ROM
    CandyKat 4.4.4

Nope. I am using it right now and it is good to go. Thanks for the suggestion!

No prob. Have fun!