- 16 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Find my mobile - At&t
So I am trying to setup find my mobile on my note 3. I am new to the Android phones so excuse me if this question is dumb.
I went to Samsung mobiles find my phone site and set everything up from there. The find my mobile website keeps saying that my phone is offline. I went through the steps to set up the find my mobile in the settings on my phone in the option for Find My Phone is nowhere in my settings. I believe this could be due to AT&T removing the settings from the phone. At&t has a family locator app and charges $10 a month for that service.
Am I missing something for the Samsung find my mobile app. If it is not possible to install on my phone is there any other viable alternatives to it. coming from an iPhone I used the Find My Phone app quite frequently And I would like to find an alternative to use with my note 3.
- 01-07-2014, 05:33 PM #2
Re: Find my mobile - At&t
I would recommend using Google Device Manager: https://support.google.com/accounts/.../3265955?hl=en
It basically does the same. It's from Google and not Samsung, but for a lot of people that's a good thing.
- 01-07-2014, 06:20 PM #3
- By jmklei0 in forum Verizon Galaxy Nexus Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-02-2014, 10:05 PM
- By ragman198 in forum Sony Xperia Z1Replies: 3Last Post: 01-25-2014, 06:34 PM
- By recDNA in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 21Last Post: 01-11-2014, 12:56 PM
- By natehoy in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2014, 03:37 PM
- By Ding Dong2 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 7Last Post: 01-07-2014, 02:31 PM