- 2 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
E-reading with black background
i was thinking about making this as my main e-reader, and was wondering what type of battery life I would get if I switched to night mode (have black background with white text), seeing as galaxy note is an amoled screen and this can maximize its battery life. Has anyone tried this, and approximately how much battery were you able to save on general by using night mode?
- 01-10-2014, 09:47 PM #2
I've always used a black background so I don't know how it compares in battery use to a light background. All I can say is I've never noticed reading to cause much of a battery drain despite the screen being on.
- 01-10-2014, 09:53 PM #3
Re: E-reading with black background
- 01-11-2014, 01:41 AM #4
- By oxidax in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 21Last Post: 01-11-2017, 03:37 PM
- By cb2367 in forum SprintReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2015, 01:05 PM
- By sparksales in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 05:07 PM
- By radyoactive in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 07:34 PM
- By trido#AC in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 04:45 PM