- 2 Posts
E-reading with black background
i was thinking about making this as my main e-reader, and was wondering what type of battery life I would get if I switched to night mode (have black background with white text), seeing as galaxy note is an amoled screen and this can maximize its battery life. Has anyone tried this, and approximately how much battery were you able to save on general by using night mode?
- 01-10-2014, 08:47 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 08:53 PM #3
Re: E-reading with black backgroundEverything in this post is 100% accurate...I think
R.I.P. Motorola...and what could have been the best smartphone line ever
- 01-11-2014, 12:41 AM #4
Re: E-reading with black background
Amoled does prefer as dark of a screen as possible.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By oxidax in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 14Last Post: 04-08-2014, 03:04 PM
- By sparksales in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:07 PM
- By cb2367 in forum SprintReplies: 22Last Post: 02-08-2014, 09:50 PM
- By radyoactive in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:34 PM
- By trido#AC in forum Moto XReplies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:45 PM