- 2 Posts
E-reading with black background
i was thinking about making this as my main e-reader, and was wondering what type of battery life I would get if I switched to night mode (have black background with white text), seeing as galaxy note is an amoled screen and this can maximize its battery life. Has anyone tried this, and approximately how much battery were you able to save on general by using night mode?
- 01-10-2014, 08:47 PM #2
- 01-10-2014, 08:53 PM #3
Re: E-reading with black background"We live in a society exquisitely dependent on science and technology, in which hardly anyone knows anything about science and technology." - Carl Sagan
Galaxy Note 4
- 01-11-2014, 12:41 AM #4
Re: E-reading with black background
Amoled does prefer as dark of a screen as possible.
Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app
- By cb2367 in forum SprintReplies: 27Last Post: 04-12-2015, 12:05 PM
- By oxidax in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2013)Replies: 18Last Post: 07-22-2014, 05:48 PM
- By sparksales in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 02-17-2014, 04:07 PM
- By radyoactive in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & TradeReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2014, 06:34 PM
- By trido#AC in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 01-10-2014, 03:45 PM