best showoff trick?

DrSavant

May 23, 2013
Visit site
Action memo->Link to action.

Or a Galaxy Gear :) a big conversation starter, recently - people keep asking me about it in stores, malls and what not.

Posted via Android Central App

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
A couple for me.

1) Running two apps on the screen at once
2) Recording a video using both cameras and using PIP locked to shape then moving around and watching the PIP track that shape.

Oh yeah (Not the Note 3 itself) and the Spigen Neo Hybrid Yellow case. Everyone loves that.

vpblaze

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
A couple for me.

1) Running two apps on the screen at once
2) Recording a video using both cameras and using PIP locked to shape then moving around and watching the PIP track that shape.

Oh yeah (Not the Note 3 itself) and the Spigen Neo Hybrid Yellow case. Everyone loves that.

Not to take away from the good ideas of this thread, but what is this PIP you speak of? I have no idea how to do this and it seems like it would be cool.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk

Jelly Belly

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
what is this PIP you speak of? I have no idea how to do this and it seems like it would be cool.

Sent from my Note 3 using Tapatalk
PIP = Picture in Picture

When making a video with the main camera you can have the front camera on too and have your face as in inset on the main video. You can choose the size and position and also how it's blended in. i.e. soft edged oval or some outlines. If you position the inset over a shape on the main image and press an onscreen button, the phone will try and fit your image into that shape and track it as you move.

There is an onscreen button that looks like two cameras one facing you and one facing away. Press that to use both cameras before you start to record (works with two cams for stills too). You can still use the flip camera button and it will put the main camera in the inset and the front facing camera as the main one.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma