- 3 Posts
Note 3: Stock music player hissing/white noise
Hey guys, I've got a Note 3 with a S-View flip cover and listen to a lot of music with headphones on.
I think the only music player I can use with the S-View flip cover is the stock Samsung one, and with addition to adapt sound (which I really like), I do like to use the stock music player.
However, as a bit of an audiophile, I notice an extremely annoying hiss or 'white noise' in the background during quieter parts of my songs (it's not THAT loud but I'm fairly nit picky about audio quality). This noise is not apparent when I listen to music with the Google music player, so I don't think it's a hardware defect.
Does this happen to anywhere else? Is there anyway to fix it?
- 01-11-2014, 10:19 AM #2
- 01-11-2014, 10:29 AM #3
- 01-11-2014, 10:37 AM #4
- 01-11-2014, 10:39 AM #5
- 3 Posts
- 01-11-2014, 11:53 PM #7
Re: Stock music player hissing/white noise
The other reason I bought it was when I had my S3, and flashed SlimROM (an AOSP ROM) I could not use the Samsung signed music app, and I had to find a different one.
- 01-13-2014, 12:27 AM #8
- 01-13-2014, 12:26 PM #9
- By beachs in forum LG Viper 4G LTEReplies: 4Last Post: 03-12-2015, 08:02 PM
- By pjo1966 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 15Last Post: 02-11-2014, 08:36 AM
- By nelhop in forum Google Nexus 5Replies: 6Last Post: 02-04-2014, 11:14 PM
- By jmo_13 in forum Samsung Galaxy GearReplies: 0Last Post: 01-10-2014, 08:17 PM
- By frank1492 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-10-2014, 01:04 PM